Training - SMARTEC
Training on SMARTEC Products
SMARTEC offers courses on design and installation of monitoring systems, measurement methodologies and data analysis techniques. These courses are intended for end users of SMARTEC products and to future 'SMARTEC certified solution providers'. Our instructors command considerable teaching and field experience, ensuring that the skills required to master SMARTEC's monitoring systems are rapidly and effectively acquired. SMARTEC also offers general courses on structural health monitoring.
SMARTEC's training courses help all our distributors, certified solution providers and users apply our systems in the best possible way for each application, and to become independent in planning, installing and using our products. Whether you are an individual willing to extend your knowledge or a company aiming to provide quality service to your customers, the SOFO training course will fit all your needs, from basic to advanced necessities.
Each module includes:
- All the necessary course documentation on CD, which details training and presentation contents
- A certificate of completion
- Training courses are offered to groups of 3 to 6 persons; larger groups may be accommodated through consecutive workshops
- Courses are regularly held at our facilities in Manno, Switzerland
- On request, we can give a training to a single person or to a group, at your location, at your convenience, and to address your specific needs
Modules can be customized according to the participants needs.
SOFO Operator and SOFO Power User, MuST Operator and MuST Power User, DiTeSt Operator and DiTeSt Power User, 3DeMon Operator and 3DeMon Power User, System Planner, Data Analyst.
Next dates: Spring 2012
SMARTEC Training Courses
SHM Book ("Fiber Optic Methods for Structural Health Monitoring", by Branko Glisic and Daniele Inaudi, Wiley Editor)