Training - Geomation
Training on Geomation Products
Roctest will be holding training classes on Geomation products at its in-house training facility in St. Lambert, Canada (Map).
These hands-on courses cover all aspects of the Geomation products, in particular:
- Training on the OutDAQTM hardware product line
- General architectural aspects
- OutDAQ specific features
- Set up, configuration and testing of 3300/3400 Series FDTs
- Configuration and test software
- FDT keypad and display interface
- OPC (open connectivity) – What is it? Why is it important?
- Special logging features of the 3410 FDL (field datalogger)
- GEONET OPC systems
The maximum number of persons per class is 6. We have 6 training workstations, and this allows for adequate individual attention.
- Fall 2011